Friday, October 9, 2015

This morning's conversation...

Yeah is not a word Jaiden.  It's just a lazy way of saying "yes"

Yeah is a word mom.  When you do something good and you win it--you say "OH yeah!"

---

Harrison looks skinny. Do you notice his head looks a little different? It's getting smaller! It's getting skinny.

---

How did the clouds get here.  Did God make the clouds?

Where does God live? Is he a real person? 
What does God do if a bad guy is around you? Maybe he picks them up and throws them out...

What car should I buy when I grow up...I just really don't know which one I should pick?

Who made God?  Maybe God's mother made God...

Do you know how Harrison got here? God made him!  God made me too--and you too! God made mema and papa...and daddy too!

Where is the hospital for Gods family? Maybe it's in the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment