Friday, January 22, 2016

Random questions

Today I asked Jaiden some questions:

Unprompted, ask your kid these questions...

1. What is something I always say to you?
Go back to bed!

2. What makes me happy? 
When I listen
 
3. What makes me sad? 
When I don't listen

4. How do I make you laugh?
When you tell funny joke

5. What was I like as a child?
I don't know 

6. How old am I?
I don't know mom. 14?

7. How tall am I?
Taller than me

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Eat ice cream 

9. What do I do when you're not around? 
Nothing

10. What am I really good at?
Putting Harrison to sleep

11. What am I not very good at? 
Listening to Dad

12. What do I do for a job?
Make money 

13.What is my favorite food?
Ice cream 

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? 
Eating ice cream

1 comment:

  1. Number 11 made me chuckle. That and the fact that he thinks your world revolves around ice cream. LOL. Love this little guy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete